Bringing our passion for whisky, with all its rich aromas and distinctive tastes to entertain your guests with something uniquely Scottish.
View our new Whisky Tasting video here
Consistently entertaining and informative, our professional led Whisky Tastings give a truly Scottish flavour to any event. In describing the differences in smells and tastes, we take guests on a sensory voyage through the medium of Scotland’s national drink.
Reel Time Whisky Tastings can be held in any size venue from private residences, through high end hotels and even in university lecture theatres. We can tailor any of our whisky tasting events to suit you needs.
Click to see our NEW Whisky PDF.
Whisky tasting options:
- Pre or post dinner whisky tastings: These entertaining tastings for groups are a great way to enhance the dining experience.
- Whisky stalls: For larger groups (over 50) 3 or 4 drams are explained to guest around themed whisky stations. Fun and interactive.
- Tutored whisky tastings: For the serious whisky lovers.
- Whisky Cask Bar: We can bring our whisky cask bar to your event, stocked with a selection of great whiskies and staffed by one of our whisky experts. Guests are served a whisky from wide selection of fine malts and blends. Whisky Cocktails can also be served and guest can be shown how to make them in a cocktail master class.
Whisky Tasting - The Reel Time Approach
- Passionate and Proud– Our whisky tasters have a real passion for whisky, having years of experience in the whisky industry. This passion for our national drink shines through in their depth of knowledge. They are justifiably proud that guests who came to our tastings knowing little about whisky, always leave with a greater knowledge and interest in our national drink.
- From rich and sweet to strong and smoky– We clearly explain all the magic that makes whisky such a complex drink. Our method allows guests to really experience all the best that whisky has to offer, from complex aromas, to the insightful sip and ending with a long lingering finish.
- Independent - Independent - We are not tied to a distillery, a drinks company or limited bottling range, so our professional whisky tasters are truly independent and unbiased in their approach. We can access the widest possible range of whiskies, whether for the complete novice or an experienced connoisseur.
- Informative and fun - We are proud that our client feedback consistently highlights our approach to inform rather than to lecture. Guests not only leave having enjoyed a dram or two, but have learned about the remarkable diversity of Scotch whisky.
About Reel Time whisky tasting:
- Tasting last anywhere from 30-90 min.
- We provide the whisky, all glassware, whisky master tasters and whisky themeing for tables.
- We can also organize whisky bottle or miniatures for sale to your guests, or as gifts from your company.
For more information on our whisky tastings experiences and a quote, then please contact us.